Welcome to the website of the Hellenic Authority for Higher Education (HAHE). By visiting and using this website, hereinafter “HAHE website”, you agree to the following terms and conditions (valid immediately on your first visit to this site):
- The use of the HAHE website is subject to Greek and international legislation, customary rules, and the accepted principles of morality. All information provided on the HAHE website is made available to its users solely for personal use and only for informational - not for commercial - purposes, and it may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Any use, reproduction or republication of the above information, in whole or in part, by any other means, electronic or print, is prohibited without the express written permission of the owner or the copyright holder. Exceptionally, use of information of the HAHE website for purposes of study or analysis by visitors of the website is allowed, provided that this information shall not undergo any alterations whatsoever or be used in a misleading way. No interference is allowed with the information contained in the HAHE website.
- Information and material on this website is delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis and is provided without any warranties. Although every effort has been made by the creators and administrators of this website to ensure that the content and information available on the website is accurate at the time of publication, the HAHE makes no warranties or representations as to the correctness and accuracy of information, while visitors agree to use it entirely on their own responsibility. The HAHE cannot be held liable for any damage direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, resulting from the use of this website and/or information in it.
- The HAHE will not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of links to other websites, and for information included in the webpages of those links. The HAHE will not be liable for the content of linked third party websites or webpages, nor will it be liable for security policy in other nodes, and management of their online visitors.
- The views set out in articles posted on the HAHE website are those of their author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the HAHE , unless explicitly stated otherwise in the articles.
- The HAHE will not be held responsible for any interruption in the operation of its website and the services provided. Furthermore, it does not accept any liability for loss of profit or business interruption resulting from the inability to provide a connection to this website.
- The HAHE website includes material, trademarks, service marks, etc., as well as other content protected by law.
- The HAHE shall not be held liable for any personal data appearing on websites in the form of directory and search engine results.
- When sending information to the HAHE website by filling in online forms to file a request or ask for a service to be provided by the HAHE, this information needs to be correct and accurate. All information disclosed as part of a request remains confidential and is only transferred to the interested party and to the competent authority or authorities, as provided for by law, in case use of the HAHE website by the user is contrary to the rules of use and legislation in force. The latter is especially appropriate in case a visitor using the node is in breach of its regulations. In this case, the visitor’s information and his/her ΙΡ address will be the subject of an investigation.
- Should a user visiting the HAHE website ask the user support team for assistance in addressing problems in connection with services provided on the HAHE website (e.g. access or email issues), the support person may have access to the entire range of information relating to the user’s request (messages, connections, etc.). The administrator in charge is bound by this privacy notice.
- In case of information uploaded to the HAHE node or use of chat - forum services:
- The information and content of the chat or posting must not offend the creators or other users of the website or the web in general, and must comply with the legislation, accepted principles of morality and the internet code of conduct.
o The visitor must have made adequate efforts to remove any viruses or other data that may harm the HAHE website or other internet users.
o The information must not have been altered by the visitor posting the material or knowingly by others.
o The information must not contain advertising material, unless such material is primarily of an informational/educational nature.
o The information must respect human rights and minority groups.
o The information provided may be used by the HAHE for non-profit purposes with reference to the visitor providing it should it be available.
- The HAHE reserves the right to change the content of its website and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
This website and its entire content (including graphical user interfaces, website texts, trademarks or other works) is copyright of the HAHE and is available with the permission of Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial No Derivatives 4.0 International, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The software used in this website has been developed using Free Software/Open Source Software (FOSS).